Monday, March 4, 2013

LinkedIn Dominates Wall Street!


Following Google's (GOOG) stock market rally last week, LINKEDIN (LNKD) closed at $170. USD last Friday. I predict LI will soar this morning.

LinkedIn (LNKD) Stock Open Wall Street
Take this to heart. High-stakes investors believe, after careful consideration, that LinkedIn is dominating the professional social media arena. They are dumping millions, perhaps billions, into the future of LinkedIn.

Before the GOOG's rally, I advised my readers to start moving their work over to GOOG products, i.e., WordPress to Blogger. For the better part of last year, I've been teaching executives and job seekers alike Linkedin corporate and personal branding strategies.

My critics, so called social media experts said I was straight-out of my mind. I don't advocate e-mailers, newsletters and Word Press to name a few. I warned against using Black Hat methods on LinkedIn. I warned not to use FB or Twitter ads; to learn how to leverage LI's ad campaign system. Why? I've worked with the Fortune 500. I live in New York, the financial hub of the world. I know how investors think. My competition does not.

Wall Street has spoken. They're are the decision makers. Wall Street validated my prediction.

UPDATE: LinkedIn opened at $172.51 today as I predicted. As of this writing, LI stock has risen to $173.46.

If you're going to stay on the bleeding edge of your niche, make your move now. ThinkRivera.

UPDATE: LinkedIn closes today at $177.90 (+ 7.44 or 4.36%).

LinkedIn: Wall Street's Ugly Duckling a Swan in Disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment